Ooops. Det ser ut som nettleseren din er for gammel til å fungere skikkelig med nettbanken vår. Vi skal fungere bra med det meste, men ikke Android 5 og lavere, eller Internet Explorer 10 og lavere.
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION OR RELEASE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, THE HONG KONG SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE REGION OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA, SOUTH AFRICA OR JAPAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH THE DISTRIBUTION OR RELEASE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL. OTHER RESTRICTIONS ARE APPLICABLE. PLEASE SEE THE IMPORTANT NOTICE AT THE END OF THE PRESS RELEASE.
Bergen, 20 October 2015; Skandiabanken ASA, (Skandiabanken, ticker SKBN). Reference is made to the stock exchange announcement 19 October 2015, regarding the launch of the initial public offering (the "Offering") of shares in Skandiabanken.
On the first day of the application period for Offering, the following primary insiders of Skandiabanken have applied for offer shares:
- Niklas Midby (Chairman of the board) has, through a related party, Flagstone International Ltd, applied for offer shares for a total amount of NOK 500,000,
- Øyvind Thomassen (board member) has applied for offer shares for a total amount of NOK 100,000,
- Silveli Vannebo (employee-elected board member) has applied for offer shares for a total amount of NOK 25,000,
- Magnar Øyhovden (Chief Executive Officer) has applied for offer shares for a total amount of NOK 313,500
- Henning Nordgulen (Chief Financial Officer) has, personally and through his related party North Hill Invest AS, applied for offer shares for a total amount of NOK 300,000. In addition, his related parties have applied for offer shares for at total amount of NOK 13,500,
- Geir Berge Hansen (Head of Strategy), has applied for offer shares for a total amount of NOK 150,000,
- Johnny Anderson (Head of Marketing & Communication) has applied for offer shares for a total amount of NOK 125,000,
- Bente Rebnor (Head of Human Resources) has applied for offer shares for a total amount of NOK 100,000,
- Magne Angelshaug (Head of Business development) has applied for offer shares for a total amount of NOK 120,000
- Eirunn Skogen (Head of IT) has applied for offer shares for a total amount of NOK 100,000,
- Eirik Christensen (Chief Risk Officer) has applied for offer shares for a total amount of NOK 100,000,
- Erik O. Husø (Head of Legal) has applied for offer shares for a total amount of NOK 30,000,
- Anne-Christine Fiksdal (Head of Product and process) has applied for offer shares for a total amount of NOK 150,000,
- Arlin Opsahl Mæland (Chief Compliance Officer) has applied for offer shares for a total amount of NOK 100,000,
- Harald Urdal (Financial director) has applied for offer shares for a total amount of NOK 30,000
The board members and all applicants in the employee offering are guaranteed full allocation for their applications up to and including an amount of NOK 100,000. The applications have been made according to the terms and conditions for the offering described in the prospectus dated 16 October 2015 (the "Prospectus") prepared in connection with the offering.
The Prospectus is, subject to regulatory restrictions in certain jurisdictions, available at www.skandiabanken.no, www.carnegie.no, www.seb.no and www.dnb.no/emisjoner. Hard copies of the Prospectus may be obtained free of charge from the same date at the offices of Skandiabanken ASA at Folke Bernadottes vei 38, N-5147 Fyllingsdalen, Norway, or by contacting one of the Managers (defined below).
Carnegie AS is acting as Sole Global Coordinator and Joint Bookrunner in the IPO, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (publ.), Oslo Branch, is acting as Joint Bookrunner in the IPO and DNB Markets (a part of DNB Bank ASA) is acting as Co-Lead Manager. The Sole Global Coordinator, the Joint Bookrunners and the Co-Lead Manager may altogether be referred to as "Managers".
Investor relations contacts
Magnar Øyhovden, CEO, Skandiabanken ASA, +47 959 40 038
Henning Nordgulen, CFO, Skandiabanken ASA, +47 952 65 990
Leif-Kjartan Bjørsvik, Chief Communication Officer, Skandiabanken ASA, +47 900 41 162
About Skandiabanken ASA
In April 2000, Skandiabanken was launched as the first pure digital bank in Norway. Today, the Bank offers a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and households in Norway within payments and card services, deposit-based savings, investment products, long-term loans and short-term loans. The Bank has no branches and all products and services are offered directly through the digital platform which is available on a broad range of user devices. As of 30 June 2015, Skandiabanken had 380,248 account customers with a balance, and total assets of NOK 64 billion. The bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Swedish Skandia Group. For more information, see
These materials may not be published, distributed or transmitted in the United States, Canada, Australia, the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, South Africa or Japan. These materials do not constitute an offer of securities for sale or a solicitation of an offer to purchase securities (the "Shares") of Skandiabanken ASA (the "Company") in the United States, Norway or any other jurisdiction. The Shares of the Company may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). The Shares of the Company have not been, and will not be, registered under the Securities Act. Any sale in the United States of the securities mentioned in this communication will be made solely to "qualified institutional buyers" as defined in Rule 144A under the Securities Act.
European Economic Area
Any offering of securities will be made by means of a prospectus to be published that may be obtained from the issuer or selling security holder, once published, and that will contain detailed information about the Company and its management, as well as financial statements.
These materials are an advertisement and not a prospectus for the purposes of Directive 2003/71/EC, as amended (together with any applicable implementing measures in any Member State, the "Prospectus Directive"). Investors should not subscribe for any securities referred to in these materials except on the basis of information contained in the prospectus. In any EEA Member State other than Norway (from the time the prospectus has been approved by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway, in its capacity as the competent authority in Norway, and published in accordance with the Prospectus Directive as implemented in Norway) that has implemented the Prospectus Directive, this communication is only addressed to and is only directed at "qualified investors" in that Member State within the meaning of Article 2(1)(e) of the Prospectus Directive ("Qualified Investors"), i.e., only to investors to whom an offer of securities may be made without the requirement for the Company to publish a prospectus pursuant to Article 3 of the Prospectus Directive in such EEA Member State.
In the United Kingdom, these materials are only being distributed to and are only directed at Qualified Investors who (i) are investment professionals falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (as amended) (the "Order") or (ii) are persons falling within Article 49(2)(a) to (d) of the Order (high net worth companies, unincorporated associations, etc.) (all such persons together being referred to as "Relevant Persons"). These materials are directed only at Relevant Persons and must not be acted on or relied on by persons who are not Relevant Persons. Any investment or investment activity to which this document relates is available only to Relevant Persons and will be engaged in only with Relevant Persons.