Ooops. Det ser ut som nettleseren din er for gammel til Ã¥ fungere skikkelig med nettbanken vÃ¥r. Vi skal fungere bra med det meste, men ikke Android 2.3 og lavere, eller Internet Explorer 8 og lavere.
Sbanken will in its reporting to the market, and during contact with investors and analysts, observe the following principles:
• All information from Sbanken, relevant to the pricing of financial instruments issued by Sbanken, will be published simultaneously to all market participants.
• To the extent possible, every publishing of new information will be made outside opening hours at the Oslo Stock Exchange.
• All financial information will be published in both English and Norwegian, and after the publication it will be made available on Sbankens website in both languages.
• The quarterly result presentations will be held in English and will be available as a web cast. An English conference call will be held in the afternoon (CET) on the same day as the results are published.
• All presentation material used for meetings and conferences with investors or analysts will be prepared in English, published by use of a stock exchange report before they are introduced and made available on the investor relations website.
• Sbanken may use presentation material in investor or analyst meetings based on previously published material, provided that there are no material deviations from previously published material.
• Sbanken will have internal policies in place to ensure that investors and analyst are given equal oral information, based on previously published material, during meetings and other direct contact.
• The CEO, the CFO and the Investor Relations Officer are the only spokespersons who, on a regular basis, are approved for contact with investors and analysts. Skandiabanken may appoint other spokespersons during special activities like roadshows and capital market days.
• Sbanken will not guide the market on future performance or results, but it will publish selected financial targets, report progress accordingly and update such targets when appropriate.
• Meetings and other communication with investors and analysts will, to the extent possible, be avoided for a period of 30 days before quarterly financial reporting.
• Price sensitive information which will have an extraordinary impact on profits will normally be disclosed when they occur to ensure that the entire market receives the information simultaneously.
• Sbanken will refrain from comment on any rumors or speculations related to financial performance or other price-sensitive developments.
• Sbanken will not use social media for dissemination of financial information or investor- or analyst-contact.
Sbanken complies with the Oslo Stock Exchange (Oslo Børs) "Code of Practice for IR", dated 1 March 2017.